Where can I find a registered doctor?

published 25/07/2018 by laur41980

If your primary physician is not registered with the New York State Department of Health’s Medicinal Marijuana Program, he or she can recommend a physician who is registered. You can also use a qualified telemedicine service like Myself to receive your certification.NYS Department’s website: Practitioner Education for the Medical Marijuana Program.
Patients may access a list of registered practitioners by clicking on the “Looking for a Registered Practitioner” button on the Medical Marijuana Program website’s home page.

Comments are closed.